Saturday, March 29, 2014

Scott Pilgrim vs. Gifs

Keep in mind I have only read to books, and have not seen the movie, but I feel they resemble each other fairly well, so I will be sharing the story of Scott Pilgrim's precious little life in the form of gifs. It will probably make more sense if you have read the books and/or seen the movie. Actually, it will make no sense, and I will probably have definitely have left stuff out.










































I left out some stuff that would seem kind of out of place or offensive and stuff. So, basically, the Scott Pilgrim series is a bunch of fight scenes, awkward moments, and crumby comebacks rolled into a crazy, hilarious, sarcastic vegan burrito (and for those who have read the books, writing a this blog post does give me a moral high ground). Basically, Scott's life is:




Here is a trailer for the movie, it helps make sense.     This second one is the same trailer but it uses the graphic novel   instead of the movie (just something I thought was cool).



No comments:

Post a Comment